The decision to pursue distance education may be the best for those who strive to achieve more, hustle harder, and get on field as soon as they can. Education pursued online is simple, yet fascinating.
You may be someone who has started working as soon as you stepped out of school, but holding a respectable degree that may be the validation of your skills, has always been in the back of your mind. Unavoidable circumstances may have led you to opt out of college, but your dream to have a reliable degree mentioned after your name is still undeniable.
In such cases, a distance and online degree comes to your rescue. Geographical and physical difficulties will no longer cause hindrance to your education. You could be sitting in any corner of the country and still achieve your degree. A flexible, self-paced schedule that increases your employability score is just what you need, and exactly what you will get.
Obtaining admission in the Graphic Era Directorate of Distance and Online Education is simple and quick.
Admissions to all the programs are direct, based on merit and subject to availability of seats.
- Applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully provided on the online admission portal before making an application.
- Candidates are advised to keep ready scanned copies of the given documents before filling the Online Admission For
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- 10th Mark sheet/Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet/Certificate
- Self-declaration form duly filled and signed by the candidate.
The applicants can also submit their duly filed application forms at the Help Desk at the Graphic Era Directorate of Distance and Online Education, Dehradun along with the documents mentioned above.